We have an experience of more than 20 years in designing and manufacturing waste treatment and recovery plants and offering environmental consulting services.
We design, manufacture, sell, rent and offer technical assistance for aggregate- and waste-treatment machinery and plants: construction and demolition materials, excavated soil and rocks, asphalt, sand, gravel, steelworks slags, plastic, paper, wood, glass, etc.
We also provide environmental consulting services with feasibility studies, authorization procedures, EIA, SEA, contaminated site remediation, training courses, assistance and procedure management.
Consulting and environmental engineering.
- Design and authorization of special waste-recovery mobile plants
- Communication of the campaign to be carried out for recovery and/or disposal activities by means of an authorized mobile plant
- Design/CM for both the manufacturing and authorization of special waste recovery plants, landfills, ecological islands, composting facilities
- Characterization surveys and risk analysis of contaminated sites
- Design/CM for contaminated site remediation interventions
- Execution of remediation interventions with innovative technologies
- Surveys and Planning for the removal of asbestos or remediation interventions of other dangerous substances
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Corporate training courses on environment-related topics
AGGREGATE, FERROUS AND NON FERROUS MATERIAL TREATMENT AND WASTE RECOVERY PLANTS
Our plants for treatment, disposal and recovery of aggregates and other waste materials are the result of the best technology currently available on the market. The goal is to properly treat aggregates and waste materials and – when possible – recovering them to give them a second life. A typical example is the manufacturing of foundations for the construction industry.
Our range of machines includes jaw crushing machines, hammer crushing machines, flat and star screening machines, conveyor belts.
All our machines can be manufactured in fixed, wheeled or tracked version. They are equipped with sophisticated control devices to deal with any kind of treatment, recovery and/or disposal activity.